Our culture fosters an injury-free workplace in the safest environment possible for our employees, subcontractors, clients and others who enter our construction sites. Our safety philosophy is to maintain a zero-accident tolerance level through constant inspections of jobsites and continuing education for our employees.
At National Building, we hold safety to the highest priority. We have consistently had our EMR (Emergency Modification Rate) under the National average of 1.0 and currently is a 0.84 which translates into a cost savings for us that we can pass along to our clients.
- All Field Tradesmen are trained in OSHA Safety requirements and carry OSHA 10,30, or 300 cards
- Weekly toolbox talks and safety meetings occur on every site
- Pre OSHA inspection walk throughs are conducted on all sites as part of Safety Program in conjunction with our insurance providers
- Zero tolerance policy for any "Near Misses" or other incidents that may occur
- Drug testing of all employees prior and during employment helps to insure work safety for all